Cheer Up Emo Kid: Perfect Cheer Up Emo Kid: Perfect

Didn't see that coming.

Awesome, at first I was like oh god another simple plan music video and then the dad came out of no where I spit my water out of my mouth when I saw him say "NOOO" and the kid go flying out the window. Nice work! awesome graphics and animations.

The Fat Anime Collab 2 The Fat Anime Collab 2

Just not right

This was just nasty, but I give you a 2 for effort.

The Mystic Way The Mystic Way

Cool idea until..

I was being chased and the spike ball never stopped chasing me and he was about 1cm away I just kept going in a square hoping and praying he would turn other way and he never did. also the controls were a little sticky at times when I would go to turn left or right the ball would ignore my command and keep going straight. Most of the time into the spike ball and killing me. Nice game other then that like how there are tons of levels, but I didn't get pass level one due to the issues above.

Plumet Plumet

Good game, but..

awesome game but it gets to the point were it doesn't matter how good you are it's impossible to progess.

Ninja Hunter Ninja Hunter

Very well done

Very well thought out, brillant idea for a typing game! I had no problems with the keys being detected everytime I hit a key it worked, only time it didn't is when i got hit and I am sure thats suppose to happen then I just tapped the up arrow key fast and recovered. Good job man!