The Mystic Way The Mystic Way

Cool idea until..

I was being chased and the spike ball never stopped chasing me and he was about 1cm away I just kept going in a square hoping and praying he would turn other way and he never did. also the controls were a little sticky at times when I would go to turn left or right the ball would ignore my command and keep going straight. Most of the time into the spike ball and killing me. Nice game other then that like how there are tons of levels, but I didn't get pass level one due to the issues above.

Plumet Plumet

Good game, but..

awesome game but it gets to the point were it doesn't matter how good you are it's impossible to progess.

Ninja Hunter Ninja Hunter

Very well done

Very well thought out, brillant idea for a typing game! I had no problems with the keys being detected everytime I hit a key it worked, only time it didn't is when i got hit and I am sure thats suppose to happen then I just tapped the up arrow key fast and recovered. Good job man!

Blockles Blockles

Good recreation, but just a recreate

Nice job on the game overall, but unorginal and the lobby was different but iIhad no I dea where to go at first I just had to click around to see if I ended up in the right area.

Doeo! Doeo!

Nice game

Loved the concept of the game it was different, I also liked how the enviroment changed as you played which changed some of the patterns they followed. Animations were pretty good and smooth. it wouldn't be a game I would come back to tho it was quick simple and fun.

The Tutorial Collab '08 The Tutorial Collab '08

Well, I like it and I don't.

Reason I like it well its pretty, reason I don't like it is it's giving code away to people that don't want to actually put the effort to make something on their own, so now I am going to see all these games popping out and they are all going to be the same thing...and none of their code is going to be actually their but I guess you can't really copy right code since code is very exact on how you type it. I dunno just my thoughts on it. Reason it gets a 4 from me.

Depredation responds:

Most of the code is uncopyable, so the reader has to type it up and understand it themselves. Anyone who simply copies and pastes the code won't get it past judgment anyway ;D. Thanks.

Magic Pen Magic Pen

Very Creative

I like to see something new like this, the drawing was very creative and kid like, good game for everyone. nice job and very challanging at some parts.

Amberial: Nebulosa Realms Amberial: Nebulosa Realms

Nice Job

Well done. great animation great graphics great game play, all around fun. Some level just made me mad tho haha.

Oddgoo responds:

I tried to cover many difficulty ranges :)

Fanta Dash Fanta Dash

Pretty and Shiny but lacked game play.

Very well animated and visuals. I started playing and didn't really know I was shaking the bottle until I moved the mouse, didn't really like that was different.
I noticed the collision detection was alittle rough on the thrust ramps. I would hit them and just stop or hit them and it would do nothing. Other then that it was alright.

Castle Crashing the Beard Castle Crashing the Beard

Fun Game, but huh?

Great game play and awesome animations, loved the leveling of your character. That sold me on the game. One thing I was like huh?! oh was the skull boss or the second part. It got easier!! I was like hmm the first boss was tougher and gave me a little laugh but all in good fun. It was a very well done game even tho it was short still really intertaining.